Senior Operation Support
- Manage project progression to ensure timely and successful implementation to support business initiatives
- Manage all system related requests and/or problems submitted and/or escalated by business users.
- Ensure timely implementation of all compliance requirements by regulators and/or acquirers
- Manage the development of User Requirement Specification (URS) to ensure it meets business requirement
- Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) processes on any change and/or enhancement to the Fintech Systems
- Ensure all Test Plan and Test Script are reviewed for its adequacy and completeness prior to commencement of UAT
- Support users on business knowledge of the Fintech systems
- Support users in streamlining processes and/or provide alternative solution on system related issues for cost control and improve process efficiency
- Ensure adherence to the rules, regulations, guidelines, compliance and mandates from regulators and/or acquirers.
- Basic general degree or professional qualification in Computer Science or IT related courses.
- At least 3 years experience in similar capacity in following areas:
- Payment card industry
- IT related system
- Project Management
- Test Management
- Excellent communications (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Analytical skills and attention to detail